Monday, November 15, 2010

Obituary Guest Book Comments

While I did not know her personally I grew up with the cook kids and am very sad that she passed on, but she will be his for time and all eternity.~ jeffrey stott, Oregon
 
I didn't know Angela well, but I remember that she smiled a lot and was very friendly. Our hearts are aching for you, Kyle. May your faith help to sustain you during this difficult trial. We're praying for you and your family!
Rex & Marie Christensen 
 
Kyle, we are just so sorry for your loss. My heart truly aches for you.~ Chris & Heidi (Burnside) Beck,
 
My heart is saddened for your loss. Families are forever and this life will pass before you know it. The loved ones of Angela and Wylie will be able to see and embrace them for the first time and once again. Love I send to all of you in your time of grievence.Brittany Blakeman,
 
Wish I could be there to support at this time. We will keep Kyle and the family in our prayers. We love you all!~ Dwight Richins, 
 
I did not know her well but what I did know of her, she was a sweet girl. My husband is friends with Kyle. Our hearts, thoughts and prayers go to him in this difficult time. May the Lord be close to comfort you in this time of need. Leslie Luke

Kyle, we want you to know how much we love you. You are in our thoughts and prayers. We are so sorry for this heartache. We hope that Heavenly Angels will wrap their arms around you throughout this time and you will feel comfort during the sad and lonely days ahead. Brett and Anita and family, we love you all so much, we are praying for you. Love Royce, Deanne, Josh and Elise, Micah and Marilee, Seth, Matt and Serenity, Crystal and Ethan

Dear Kyle, Cooke and Ly families,
We are so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Angela and baby boy. We pray that you may find peace and comfort in the memories of your life together. Thinking of you, with love and deepest sorrow,
Laura, Hank and Nick Lowery

Angela.! So sudden! It was like you were just laughing yesterday, and today, there is none. I will always cherish those sweet memories we have. Wish I can be there. I guess God was short one angel and needed you. RIP, Love you always, Houa Yang

Wish I could be there, but know that I am there in spirit. Love to you and yours.Lisa Huff

We are so saddened by this loss as we have a special place in our hearts for Angela. We love our friends Brett and Anita and pray for all their family at this time of mourning. Jeff and Janet Bowman

Angela, it was such a blessing to know you. Thank you for being such a dear friend. I will always miss you. May you and your unborn baby be happy in Heaven with our Father.~Lea Chang-Yang

Angela though it has been many long years since we spoke I didn't think I would have to say hi and goodbye this way...but where ever you are do remember us for we will always carry you in our heart...
love someone you once knew... anonymous

Brett and Anita and family, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Sounds like you had the greatest daughter in law. You and your family is in my families heart and prayers. Love, Heidi (Casper) Clark, Jaysie, Ty and Alaysha~Heidi Clark,

I am crying as I read about her life. I am so sorry her time here was so short. I love the Cooke family and will continue to hold you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you find some peace.~ Liza & Buck Leonard, 
 
To an old friend, it's truly a shocking tragedy. Our thoughts and prayers goes out to you and your family.
~ An Old Friend, 
 
Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your families. May God be with you through this time!
Brad & Erica Crow, 
 
I'm sorry to hear about this. My condolences to you Kyle.~ Jared Woolstenhulme, 
 
So sorry for your loss. She is a beautiful woman and it sounds like she has a beautiful spirit also. May you have peace at this time. Our prayers are with you.  ~Anonymous


No comments:

Post a Comment