Monday, November 15, 2010

Messages To Leslie

i'm so sorry to hear of your families loss, too. i have been thinking of your family non-stop since then. i'm so sorry. ~ Sara Coburn Henderson

Thinking and praying for you and your family. This has affected so many and hopefully will help us all to not take our loved ones for granted.my heart is hurting so much for your brother and all of Angela's loved ones. My thoughts and prayers will be with all of you.With all the love I can send, ~ Jamie Little Robison

I am so sorry for your loss! We are praying for Kyle and for all of you! Love you! ~ Mary Allen Duncan

Leslie, I feel so bad for your family. If you need anything please let us know. We love you so much and your family. I am praying for you and Kyle that he will be comforted at this time. We love you. ~ Jackie Gernhart Barg

Leslie, so sorry for your family, yesterday was just a bad day! I will be praying for your family! ~ Elizabeth Rasmussen Jensen

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family ~Jason & Melissa Boyd 

No words can take the hurt away, but just know that there is TONS of love all around you and so many people that would do ANYTHING to help if we can. Don't hesitate to ask for help when you need it, it can make all the difference. May Kyle know of all who love him and wish for his comfort at this tragic time. ~ Jenessa Moses Woolstenhulme

I'm so sorry for your family's loss! That just makes my heart ache for all of you! ((Hugs)) ~ Niki Jeppeson Bagley 

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Hugs ~ Darin & Kate Herzoff

These tragic moments remind me how precious our time here is. I hope you are all feeling some feelings of comfort from our Father. If you haven't already...get a priesthood blessing. That was the turning point is my despair from losing Timmy.In my mind I keep seeing ur sis in law smiling while holding the hand of this sweet little boy. U know she is ok. It's the rest of us who have to endure. Stay strong. U will receive blessings from the Lord to sustain & comfort u. Love you ~ Camille Wilson Davis

We are so sorry for your family. We're sending love and prayers your way ~ Lydia Curtis Beck

Oh my heart is aching for your family. My chest hurts. I pray that your family, especially Kyle, will feel the Savior close as you endure this tragedy.I have been wake most of the night worrying about you and your family. I just couldn't fall asleep. I know that this is much harder for your family then I could ever imagine. It's so powerful to me to hear how much you are relying on the Savior and his amazing gospel. This builds my testimony more then you know. I wanted to thank you for that. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Love you. ~ Amber Smith Hulse

I'm so sorry. I feel so sad for you and your family. Love you!I am so sorry too Leslie. I love your family and will pray for you all. ~ Audra Rasmussen Garrett

I did not know Kyle or Angela well, however I know your family and it breaks my heart that such a tragidy had to happen to two wonderful people. God bless Kyle and all of the couples' family during this time of need. ~ Faith Kensie Johnson

You and your family are in our prayers. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. ~ Angelica Kunz Overall

you continue to be in our prayers for the spirit of comfort to be with you and your family..lots of love ~ Debbie Curtis

I am just aching for all of you. I love you. ~ Jeanette Benedict

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope that you and your family and especially Kyle will feel the Savior's arms around you through this difficult time and give you comfort. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. ~ Haylee Albiston Mollerup

My deepest condolances Leslie. I am so sorry for your families loss. You are in our prayers.~ Katie Curtis Panter

let me know if you need anything! i'm not sure if you're still at eirmc or not, but i live a block away. if you need a place to stay or hang out... you're more than welcome to come over! all of your family is invited! keeping you all in our prayers. ~ Sheena Buxton Daniels

Cooke family, I am so sorry for your loss. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
I am so sorry for your loss. My heart aches for you and your family. You are a strong person and your family, together, will make it through this trial. ~ Lori Rammell Harris

Send our love to you all! Wish we could be there to give any help! Thank goodness for Eternal families. Give Kyle a big hug for us! Love you all soo so much! ~ Melissa Peterson

I don't know even really what to say in a time like this, but please know Kyle and the whole family are in my thoughts. I'm so very sorry. Please tell me if there is anything I or my family can do for you guys.My heart hurts for Kyle and the family. Where did the accident take place? Anytime you need to talk, whatever time it is, you can call me. Take care and love to the family. Love you all ♥ ~ Laurel Hoskinson

We love you Leslie! And your whole family! You all are the best and we are so thankful and call ourselves blessed to be your friends. ~ Gail Peterson

I had a hard time falling asleep last night as I was lying there thinking about all that happened. I felt sick all evening thinking about my wife back at home. I am on a business trip in Texas and all I could think about was wanting to get back home to her. Your mind is in the right place Leslie. During these hard times turning to what you know is true is the only way to get through it. I found that some of the most precious experiences I have had with understanding God's plan and feeling the presence and comfort of our Savior were when I experiences personal tragedy in my life. It saddens me to see people distance themselves from the truth in tragedy rather than let it do exactly what it is there for and that is to heal and comfort. It is such a blessing to know that this isn't it. Kyle will find much peace in the next several weeks as he pays close attention to the feelings he has. I have no doubt he will feel his wife's presence at times telling him it will be okay. He will feel the Savior's healing power working in him. From my experience you never heal from something like this, but simply grow stronger and learn to adjust to the feeling of loss. It's not a bad thing. It helps you never forget those people you loved so dearly. I certainly hope he is able to focus on that healing power that will be reaching out to him. Your family, and especially him will continue to be in my prayers. If you need anything please let me know, even if it is just to talk. I love you and your family and wish I could be there for support. ~ Clint Moses

My heart hurts so badly for Kyle and all of you! It just makes me that much more Grateful to know that Families can be together Forever. I wish I could be there to hug all of you! Miss you so much Cousin! Love You!~Erin Bergman Horn

Will you please send my condolences to Leslie and her family. I don't have her as a contact, and am unable to message her. Please let her know that if there is anything I can do to help her family. Jolene Hatch

I thought about you guys all night long. I wish I had your number so I could have called you. I had the pleasure of meeting Angela a couple times. You are right, Kyle doted on her more than I have ever seen anyone dote! They were the cutest couple. We had a lot of fun with them in Challis this past year. My heart breaks for him and your family!! Please know I am here for you!! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys. Love you lots!! Sara 

I also have had you, your family, and especially Kyle in my thoughts. They are such a cute family. The whole thing makes me so sad for them! I will be keeping you guys in my prayers. ~ Julie Durtschi Lewis

i am soooo sorry for the incident that happened yesterday. trials are inevitable, but getting through them is not... i broke into tears last night when i found out angela had left this world. i felt so sad. i'm sure angela was special, kyle would have only picked the very best. my heart is aching for kyles unfortunate predicament. i could only imagine his loss. to have everything come crashing down all of a sudden, unexpectedly and all SO quickly. how difficult it will be to have to re-adjust his routine and life all over again... but it CAN be done. i hope this experience will eventually strengthen his sweet spirit and not weaken it. his journey and mission on this earth is not over and he must continue to press forward. he will find through this suffering ordeal, how strong he actually is. i haven't seen that kid in years, but i sure spent a lot of time with him back in high school- miss that kid. he is just plain awesome... as you know that already :) kyle really needs his families support right now... you guys will help him get through this. be there for him now, be there for him later. and leslie, i hope YOU are doing ok. i hope that you know you are loved and thought about it. you are absolutely amazing, and i wish i were there to help be a better support system myself, but i can only send my love and prayers to ALL of you! thank you for informing me to what had happened. i really appreciate it.if you ever need ANYTHING... please let me know. if you need someone to cry to, write to, call, or anything i hope you know my heart and home are open for you at any time. i know you already have family in washington, but i am here too :) ~ Daegan Cook Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment