Monday, November 15, 2010

Messages to Angela

Angela, I miss u soooo much! I could really use a girltalk rite bout now. I luv u! Watch over me.Angela, I miss you soooooooo much! I hope this is only a dream. I am not ready to accept this yet. It's too unreal. Come back to us ang. Who will I vent to with my dramatic enough life..nobody else knows me like you. Life is unfair! WHY? I miss you ang! I love you. Angela, I love u and thank u for being the best-est friend in the whole wide world! No one can replace u. I will miss u and baby boy.~ Sandy BoBandy

Thinking of u. xoxoXoxo I'm thinking of you hun and I miss you sis. Always~ Bellihza Lee

I'm thinking of you my beautiful friend. I miss your smiling face. ~ Pa Houa

‎(The Band Perry - If I Die Young) Beautiful song which will always remind me of you. ~ MaiJulia Her

‎:( R.I.P. AngelaGod be with you until we all meet again. ~ Vang James

Thank you Angela for the eternal joy you gave to my little nephew..." a pile of Kyle".. The happiness and love you gave to my sister Anita... You stole my heart.. ~ Ruth Markward

You are a beautiful shining example to everyone you have encountered! We love and miss you. We are know we were blessed to have you in our lives! Untill we meet again. ~ Tara McCallister

Angela, I just got call from kabao and at a loss of words now. I can't believe this things happened. I remember that you and Kyle were really sweet and lovely couple and always being kind and nice to kabao and me. I always appreciated about that. Thank you for u guys kindness and being a good freind to us. I feel very ...happy to have know such a great person like you. I will miss you. RIP. ~ Andrew Lee

Angela, I am really at a loss of words. My eyes are full of tears, i just can't believe how short life can be Ang.You are a blessing to have as a friend. Thank you for your friendship. We will miss you and May your Soul rest in Eternal Peace. ~  Kapungwe Chishala-Nkowane 

Thank you Angela for the smiles and Laughters you always have whenever I see you. You were always so happy and full of love. I'm glad to have known you. We all will miss you MUCH. God be with you til we Meet again.Your friend, Chia Vang

Oh Angela. Thank you for being my little sister. How I did not know I had an Angel in my life until now.. words cant describe the gratitude in my heart to God for a sister like you. You are my hero and I will spend the rest of my life trying to be the best person I can because of you. I look forward to the day when I can finally see your beautiful angelic face. ~ Christina Ly Ross

Im in lost of words... How can such a beautiful, young, sweet, smart, girl go so soon. It seems so unreal. I wish that this was just a bad dream. You will be missed dearly. I'm very happy to have known such a wonderful person like you. RIP. ~ Ker Chang

My pretty Angela, miss god guide you to his home and give you wings.You will be always missed.will alway keep u in our hearts... when we laugh and smile in our younger years.. ur one of a kind.. one of the best...~ Jennifer Thao

I cannot believe it Angela. I loved running into you all the time on campus and off. You've always been so sweet and kind. Until we meet again... Rest in peace to you and your baby. Ailinh Harris

Angela, I'm at a loss of words, my eyes just fill with tears, You were so wonderful, and I'll never forget you. I know Our Father in Heaven is holding you and your little boy right now. Families are forever, and to me you are family, I'll see you again. ~ Tara Chowraimah

Angela, I'm glad to have known you in my life. You were such a wonderful person and always smiling. You will be greatly missed. may you and your precious little baby rest in peace. ~ Huong Nguyen Lozano

‎(sigh) I dont even know where to start!! It was just the other day that we talked outside my apartment and now you're really gone! Everyday i wake up wishing this is all just a dream, but we all do miss you dearly and we know that you're on a greater mission than we can understand at this moment!! Until we meet again Ang....we love ya!! ~ Dallyn Yang

Hey beautiful girl, I know you are in heaven watching over us. You are missed and I feel truly blessed having known you in my life. You and your family are in my prayers. Miss ya ~ Anita Sthalasayee

Beautiful Angela, I feel so blessed to know you. you and your family will be in my prayer. Rest in peace.. We will miss you! ~ Youna Ha

My beautiful friend, I'll always remember you as the sweet girl that I talked and laughed in the library. I know that we will meet again. I love you! Rest in peace. ~Giovanna Karen Jensen

My sweet loving Angela- you will never be forgotten and always be miss....I'm so grateful to have been your friend and apart of your life! I love you and u always have a special place in my heart.... ~ Victoriah Chang

Angela, you were always a wonderful person. I'll always remember the great times we all had in YW and our camping trips and our sleep overs. You were always a role model to us all and truly an inspiration. You will be miss forever. May you and your baby be with Heaven Father and may one day we'll meet again. I love you. Rest In Peace. ~ Alisha Solima

Angela, it was a wonderful blessing to have known you as you shared your strong testimonies, your love for our Heavenly Father and Savior during YW days. I am happy to know that you've grown into such a fine young woman that touched so many people lives. I was looking forward to see a MN baby shower invitation. It b...roke my heart when I found out the news about you. It's so unbelievable. You will be missed and I know that you and your baby are in a better place. May Heavenly Father watch and bless you, your baby, your husband and your family during this sorrow time. ~ Cindy Xiong

Until we meet again Angela =) Can't wait to see your smiling face!! ~ Auda Tam

Angela, I am so grateful that I knew you in this life and was able to be around your happy countenance. You will be missed greatly. I love you and am praying for your family at this time of loss. You are a beautiful soul :) ~ Sarah Hann

i am blessed to have had you be a part of my life. you will be in my prayers. LOVE YOU. ~ Eve Lee

Angela you will be missed dearly.~Mikaela Marie Emia

Angela, It'a hard to believe you're gone! You are such a sweet girl, always so fun and genuine. Heavenly Father obviously needs your help on the other side because of how special you are. I love you and will miss you!!! Your family is in my prayers! This has taught me just how important it is to cherish friends and family while we have them! ~ Jennifer Young Harrington

Angela, I'm so glad I got to be your roommates. I learned so much from you. I'll see you again. Love you forever!~Kirsten Leishman

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Cooke and Ly families! I am so grateful for our Heavenly Father's plan that will allow families to be together forever. May you find peace and assurance in Him during this difficult time.~Andrew Karl Wilson

Aloha Angela. ~ Matt Kam

One of the best roommates ever, best friends, kindest hearts, sweetest spirits...I instantly liked you, what wasn't to love...you're amazing angela and you will truly be missed by many...my prayers go out to kyle and you're family ~ Rachel Luma

Angela was an amazing girl. gorgeous and always full of fun. She was a great friend. ~Kirstiann Howard

She was truly and Angel-a - beautiful soul that we will one day see again. ~ Bianca Wilcox

Angela, I can't believe that you are gone. I admired in many ways and always thought you were beautiful inside and out. On the other side, I know that you will wait anixously for everyone else. :) I love you. ~Ploua Yang

Kyle,I am sorry for your lost. Angela was a wonderful person and I know I don't feel exactly the same way you do, but I understand. I know how much you loved Angela and how much she loved you in return. You are a brother and don't feel that you are alone. Anything we can do, just ask. You are in our prays too. We... love you! ~Johnson Lo

Angela, Words can't describe how and what I feel. I write this to tell you that you are in my heart and in so many others. It was just so unreal when I got the news. I wish I could have been there. You were a mother to be and now we will never see that child or You ever again. But I know that You and the Baby are ...safe and that God will take care of you both. You were an WONDERFUL person and all those who knew you, knows that. We Love you and Miss you very much! We are sadden that you are gone and we Pray that you are well. Look down on us from time to time, for you know we will never forget you or stop thinking about you. You will ALWAYS be a daughter, sister, wife, cousin, mother and most importantly, "FAMILY" to us. Until we meet again, Thank you for all the WONDERFUL MEMORIZES. We Love you...Good-Bye Angela... ~Johnson Lo

Angela, it breaks my heart to not be able to see you any more. But I am grateful to know you in this life. You are always so sweet. I know the Lord has a great plan for you on the other side. I'm going to work hard her so I can see you again! Miss and love you! ~Macy Tsui

Angela, you have always been a great role model for me. I am so grateful to have been blessed with your presence. Your laughter's and smiles will be missed. My heart breaks to know that your gone but in my heart, I know someday we will meet again ~ Sandy Bfl Yang

I just wish I could see you smile once more..i miss u so much.. ~ Tiffany Goua Yang

Angela, wish we had more time to spend but we ll make it up and hey check up on us from time to time. We ll see you as soon as we can. Love you. ~ Thor Odinson

I'm broken with every word that i'm saying and as much that i can say the same thing, I love you Angela. Rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers will always be with you. Remember by many who loves you, Will never be forgotten. Live in our hearts and Holds a special place. Until we meet again.. I'll miss you ♥ ~Nouta Vue

Angela, it saddens me that you were called home so early because we miss you terribly. I know you are at peace in your eternal life and am so grateful to have been blessed with your presence here on earth. I will always remember the memories and laughter we shared. You were one of a kind and your light will shine on forever. Until next time we meet girl...~ Youa Hang

My wife and I were really sad to hear the news. You are a really kind-hearted and charitable person and we enjoyed working with you all those years at Melaleuca. We will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers. ~ Jeff Cook

I can't believe this is happening...Angela, you will truly be missed by your family and friends...You'll always be in our hearts and prayers. May Heavenly Father be with until we meet again. ♥ ~ Michael Moua

Angela, I love you girl! I'll miss you so much! I am so grateful that we were able to meet in this lifetime and was blessed to be your friend. I'll cherish all the time that I've spent with you. You are Home now with your baby and Heavenly Father. Til we meet again. ♥ ♥ ~ See Moua

I regret not playing a bigger role in your beautiful world. Never given the chance to reminiscence back on our great memories. Never given the chance to even say goodbye. You're in a better place now; a place far away from this cruel and unforgiving place. Angela Ly Cooke, you will be missed and remembered just as much... as you are loved by us all. You're a great cousin, a great sister. Now Rest in Peace sweet angel. ~ Adam Lo

Angela, you were one of my favorite visiting teachers and I'll always remember the first lesson you taught me and challenged me to bare my testimony even though I was nervous! You will be missed dearly and your husband and family will be in our prayers. ~ Tracey Leder

Angela i remember all the good times we had and i cherish them forever you were a kind person at heart and thats why everyone loved you, its hard to believe your gone because you were near and dear to us you were always a person who put a smile on our face and now that your gone this is the only time we cry when we think of you, you were always an angel on earth im sure its not hard for you to fit in up there ~ Rocky Lo

angela. i'm very sorry. i cried for awhile as soon as i heard. life is so short and so unfair. i know that you and baby are in heaven now. you were the nicest and most beautiful person ever. i do hope we can see each other again someday. you probably didn't know this but i'm 4 months pregnant now and was so happy to h...ear that you were pregnant too. i just cannot accept this but it is reality. you will be missed dearly. may God be with you. ~ Lea Chang-Yang

God bless you, Angela--now and forever--and bless Kyle and all of you her family and friends as well. You were a great friend--and you were deeply loved by so many. You will be greatly missed and there will be many overjoyed reunions in the life to come. Thank you for your friendship and love, your kindness, your love ...of life, and your spirit, Angela. You taught me what it means to be a true friend. Thank you for sharing your life with us. You will be greatly missed--and you will always be remembered and loved. See you again some day. My prayers are with you and your family. And please tell my ancestors about Jesus. :) ~David Kwan

It is very hard for me to accept the fact that you are not here anymore. It hurts more knowing that we have no last words. But you are a perfect person, and God keep perfects to himself. Love you lots and good bye. ~ Tao Chang

Rest in peace Angela, we will all miss you. ~ Nu Hang

I'm angry knowing that you were taken from us with your whole life ahead of you. But then I realized how special you are and how much god needed you for you to be called upon so early in your life. As much as I miss you Angie, I'll see you again. Lots of love...... ~ Thao Lo

Ang!! I miss you! I know you're in a better place and I will see you again! I am so glad we got the opportunity to share a bit of our lives together again after all these years! Love you always! ~ Dia Yang

My you and your baby rest in peace. Your warm smile and beautiful personality will be very much missed. ~ May Vang

you were always a sister to me. i wish we had more time to celebrate life, but we'll have to wait until we meet again. ~ France Vu

♥ you cousin! ~ Kashia Ly

I was blessed with the opportunity of knowing a Beautiful- Angel....of that i'm sure. ~ Sara Ann Sewell

I love you angela ~ Belle Lee

Angela, thanks for always being so kind and for your wonderful friendship. You will truly be missed. Love ya lots! ~ Jai Yang

i wish you can come back to us! I miss you Sooooo much!!!!~ Monica Chang

I love u angela!!!! i cried so hard the moment i found out.. i miss u already.. i'll never forget u... ~ Surina Carmen

Oh Angela. We love and miss you so much!! We'll never forget your beautiful smile and your kind heart. We'll always hold a very special place for you in our hearts and keep you with us always! I love you sister!! And we love baby Wiley! Until we meet again... ~ Leslie Sorensen

Dear Angela,I know that you may not have the chance to read the comment that I wrote to you last night. I thought about you at that moment and I feel so bad because I didn't know what happened. I am sooo SORRY. At that moment, you were stru...ggling and I didn't know. I am sorry. I know that you and your baby are with Heavenly Father again and I know that I will see you again one day! I want you to know that even though I only had the chance to meet you that one time, I want you to know the impression that you left me with. I want you to know that it was a blessing that I met you and got to know you that day! You are an incredible person and I felt your lovely and sweet spirit. Thank you for blessing me with your angelic character. I love you so much and I will miss you greatly!!!~Maikai Xiong

No comments:

Post a Comment