Monday, November 15, 2010

Messages to Kyle

Wylie was thinking of u bud! Ur strength has really changed my attitude and behavior. Thank u for sharing all that u have my friend. God bless.Glad I got to see u at jesses reception. I luv u! Ur strength is amazing. Come see us sometime in IF.~ Chaz Hill

“If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever” -Winnie the Pooh Isn't Winnie the Pooh sweet!! Miss you Kyle! Hope I'll see you someday soon! I truly will miss my dear friend. I will never forget our friendships. Kyle, both of you have always been there for me, and I am here for you too. Always. I want to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Much love.~ KaBao Chang

Kyle...we're always going to be here for you::if you need anyone or just wanna chat-call us. ~ Victoriah Chang

Kyle, I've been thinking about you all day. I hope you were able to spend some time reflecting on great memories instead of great sorrow, but I know that is hard. Call me if I can help. Remember we love you and we're here for you.~ Jacki Summers Cooke

You are never forgotten in my prayers, love you Kyle!The Schiess family sends all their love and prayers your way!! We love you so much Kyle!!~ Alexie Schiess

Angela knew what she was doing when she married u...becuz u respect and love her background. Ur a wonderful person. Glad ur part of the family!I`m here for u kyle....and so is Angela! We love u!Hey Kyle! I hope ur hanging in there. U are the most appropriate and loving husband to my dear Angela. Everything U did for her the past week was what she would have wanted. Thank you for taking care of her. I miss her everyday and still don`t wanna believe this happened. I hope u know U can talk to me whenever and tha...t u are and will always be family. Don`t forget to tell her hi when u visit her. And when I`m financially stable, I will come visit! Take care!~ Sandy Bo-Bandy

We are thinking of you constantly! You guys are adorable! Can't wait until you reunite again! ~Marisa Scharman

I've thought about you all day. Glad I got to see you and give you a hug. I remember being at your wedding 2 years ago. I do hope things will start to heal for you. I've wondered if Angela and Chance have met yet. The stories they can tell each other. Kyle, thank-you so much for being an example of strength to us all.We would probably be surprised at how close they really are to us thou we cannot see them. Remember the savior said" I never said it would be easy only worth it" hugs to you today.Kyle we love you as a son and we will always be here to help you as you have helped us for the past 8 years. Our hearts ache for you and your loss. We love you always.  ~ Kelly Schiess

We've been thinking about you and praying for you every day Kyle! We love you!!!Love you Kyle Brett!! When do you want to come over for dinner?! The kids are begging to play with Uncle Wylie!!~ Leslie Sorensen

Thinking of you on this special day. Kyle you are an amazing guy and I am in awe of your strength. We love you and if you ever need anything just call. ~ Crystal Bergman

I've been thinking of you two! I remember that beautiful day in the temple! How joyful! ~ Mylia Moua Chambers

I'm so sorry Cousin! You are so strong! You have strengthened my Testimony. I have been thinking of you today. Hang in there, if you need anything please call, write, come visit whatever you need. Love You Cousin! ~ Erin Bergman Horn

God bless you dearest Kyle ~ Mary Sanchez Lemons

Love ya buddy. Kyle, I am so sorry for your loss, I can't even begin to comprehend the pain and loss you are experiencing. I want you to know I am praying for you and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask. I am in Rexburg so I am close. 208-313-2705 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              208-313-2705         ~ Travis Wade Street

Hang in there Wylie Coyote! You are in my thoughts and prayers always! ~ Clifton Davis

Thinking of you Kyle. She was a special girl. Hope to see you soon. ~ Sara McPhee Robinson

Yes, we have to accept and find peace that we have to live life without Angela here on earth with us. We find joy in the memories we have of her which I find comforting and a blessing from our Heavenly Father. Time will heal our broken/lonely hearts. Thanks for bringing sweet Angela into our family Wy, she is a gift to our family! Luv you bud!!! ~ Anita Cooke

‎"The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in his own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned one hundred fold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude." -Joseph B. Wirthlin ~ Maikai Xiong
I love you both so much! I miss you Angela everyday but I know you are where you are suppose to be and God is in control. ~ Christina Ly Ross
Our prayers are truly with you. You have taught us all a lesson, and we look up to you in the example that you are. We do love you!Kyle, we are very saddened at your loss, and our prayers and love are truly with you!
~ Kerry Buxton

I love you and miss you both. We miss you. I hope that you are doing better each day. Take care, friend. Kyle, I hope that you doing better everyday. I love you like a brother.~ Shoa Yang

I love you so much Kyle! I'm always thinking about you. ~ Ashley Markward Marsh

Hey Kyle, how ya doing? I've been thinking about you.Oh Kyle, I'm so very sorry for your loss. I wish there were adequate words, but I don't know if there really are any. Love you Kyle.~ Katrina Hansen Funk

Hey Kyle! I was thinkin about you and just wanted to let you know that you are loved and thought of! Take care of yourself! ♥ ya!Kyle, you are thought of!! Our prayers are with you~ Dia Yang

Love you Kyle, come visit we are all here to support you. ~ Ashlee Nelson Dansie

Kyle...You better come visit us again soon- k- ! And steal my husband to go hunting or something! We LOVE you! ~ Jessie Beard Woolstenhulme

love you cousin. you're awesome. ~ Bailey Markward

Kyle, I'm thinking of you and praying that you are feeling peace. What a beautiful soul she must have had. ~ Brittni Allred Baer

The best thing we can do is turn to the Lord, he knows us the best. Hang in there, you are in my thoughts and prayers. ~ Leah Schiess Larson

I really admire your strength, Kyle...keep your chin up. He's there for you...He loves you. And so do your family and friends.I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what you must be going through right now, but you are very loved. You have an immense support system in your family and friends. We are always here for you and love you so much!Karlie Van Orden

Thinking of you often, would love to get together soon. ~LeNee Ward Curtis

You have been in my thoughts and prayers! ~ Kristina Kasper Peterson

If you only knew how strong u really are, you'd be amazed!!! You are amazing Kyle!! We love you! I'm always just a phone call away if ya need to talk! Love ya!!!I love you Kyle! I pray you may find peace and comfort soon. Know we are all praying for you and your family! You are very loved and cared for!! You are a part of my family, I love you bunches!!!~ Rachelle Peterson Taylor

Love you SO much Kyle. We think about you and pray for you CONSTANTLY. We can't wait to see you again. ~ Maria Ann Haynie Oka

You are in our prayers Kyle, The Lord only gives us trials that we can handle. I know it is so hard I could not even imagine losing Tyrell or tegan. You are such an amazing person and friend. I thank you and Angela for your wonderful friendship.you are in our prayers. i was so heart broken to have lost a friend she was an amazing person.~ Jessie RUdd Brown

I think of and pray for you often. I know that if you will lean on the Lord He will help you get through this. You also have such a strong family and all the love and support from your friends who will always be there for you. ~ Julie Nelson Millard

Lots of love and prayers from Josh and me. ~ Jessica Hunt Parsons

You are a stud buddy.Kyle, I'm sorry about your loss. These are the kinds of times that I would not wish upon even my worst enemies. If there is anything you need, Like sitting behind some shotguns pointed at ducks, or just someone to talk to, or anything else, you be sure to let me know. You are in my prayers my friend.~ James Ringel

You are an awesome guy and have an amazing family to offer you support during this trial. In the end I know you will see blessings that will change you forever. It is such a comfort to know that this life is but a short time and things that happen to us here are small in comparison to what awaits us. ~ Clint Moses

We love you Kyle! You're in our thoughts and prayers. ~ See Moua

Thinking of you.Thanks for coming to the reception/Halloween party. Have a good day. Love ya ~ Tina Nelson

Thinking of you Kyle, hoping you are doing okay. ~ Amy Jennings

Kyle, if you need anything I don't live too far away. 351-8994. ~ Lane Bevan

Whats up brotha? I hope u know who this is?... and still I'm with you man... stay cool. ~ Thor Odinson

Sorry Kyle. You are in my prayers. ~ Maria Ricks

I am so way beyond sorry for your tremendous loss my friend ~ Jeffrey Stott

Kyle, I'm saddened to hear about your loss. You are in my thoughts.  Allison Corona

I am sorry for your loss. I don't know what to say... but you are in my prayers. お祈りしてるよ! ~ Manami Takeuchi Walker

I'm so sorry for your loss...I'm praying for you... ~ Ami Sugaya Knight

Kyle, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I can't imagine what you are going through, but just trust in the Lord. ! Chelsea Van Orden - Shoaf

I am sorry for your loss, you are in my prayers. ~ Katie Poole Hone

Kyle, you are loved by many; may we all stand next to you during this grief. May you and your family be lead through this difficult time by thought and prayer. Peace, love and blessings to you. ~ Alexandra Meiners

Because of your situation countless numbers of people are moved closer to God and their families. You are a part of something greater than us all! ~ Aros Mackey

Kyle, I'm sorry about the heartbreaking news. We love Angela and we love you. You are in my family's thoughts and prayers. ~ Cynthia Wiest

Kyle, I am very sorry. I have not been able to stop thinking about you, I want you to know that your loved and that your Heavenly Father loves you, I know that you can go to Him in Prayer and He will be a comfort for you! You will be in our prayers! ~ Aubrey Richins Young

I am so sorry Kyle. You are in my prayers. ~ Jessica Hansen

Kyle, I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my thought and prayers. ~ Erica Griffel Kelly

Kyle, I love you man. We're praying for you. ~Joshua Howland

Cookster I am sure there are so many people supporting you during this trial but if I can do anything for you or help in any way don't hesitate to call. Much love and respect.~Kevin Brown

I don't know how to say what I feel in the heart and cannot imagine how how this is all happening. Please know that you have so many people in more than just this country praying for you Kyle. Remember that there is a plan and you and your beautiful wife and darling little boy will all be together again. You are so mu...ch stronger that you ever knew and you will come to learn this with each and every moment that passes by! You are in my prayers. ~ Mona SImona

Kyle, you are in my prayers. I hope you find peace and comfort soon. Big hugs ~ Courtney Durbin

Love you buddy. ~ Joe Balmforth

Kyle, I'm so sorry for what you are going through, My thoughts and prayers are with you and I know that God and his angels are with you too. ~Sam Brown

Kyle... I'm so sorry! Please know that you are loved. Big hugs to you! ~ Natalie Smith Hill

Kyle, I can't imagine what you are going through and I am so sorry you have to experience this. Please take care of yourself and know that I'm thinking about you. ~ Ben Gaylord

Kyle there just aren't words to say how sorry I am. You're in my thoughts. ~ Megan Brunson

i am sorry kyle! i love you both! i am praying for you and her family! Be strong cause I know she don't want you to see you down! ~ MOnica Chang

I am so sorry Kyle... we are sending prayers and love your way.... ~ Hailey Penfold WIlliams

Hey Cooke, I feel so horrible that this has happened to you and your family. I know that their isn't a whole lot to say at this point that would make it better, but your buddies are here for you if you need anything. Love ya man.~Jake Monahan

Hey Kyle.. I'm so sorry to hear what happen. Know that all of the Melehes' are here for you and if you need anything please ask.. You know your part of the family.. We love you tons ~ Paige Melehes

Hey Kyle, my heart aches for you. I hope you get through this and know that many people support and care for you and we are willing to help. ~ CLint Kaufman

The Kaufman family sends our love Kyle! Just know there are so many people here for you, and though most cannot imagine the pain you are going through we are here to provide whatever help, comfort, and prayers that we can! ~ Kristin Kaufman Buys

Kyle im so sorry for your loss... my thoughts and prayers go out to you.. i pray that you get thru this soon love always ~Lacey Kinney Dodge

Ey Kyle!! Im so sorry for what's happened!! If you ever need anything im just around the corner, and i mean anything!! You're in my thoughts and prayer...love ya bro!! ~ Dallyn Yang

The Smaellie clan lover you and your family you are in my thoughts and prayers. Love ya. shmegma ~ John Thomas Smaellie

Just wanted to say i LOVE YOU!! I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts. She was a great person to be around and to work with! ~ Hailey Cooke

Kyle, love ya man, can't imagine what you are going through and I wish we could be there for you. ~ Adam Timar

I'm so very sorry for your loss. You're in mine and my families thoughts. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you. ♥ ~Laurel Hoskinson

Kyle, just wanted to let you know that you're in my prayers. Love ya! ~ Jai Yang

Hey Kyle! I am so sorry to hear about everything that has happened to you! Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. You have such a great family and so many good friends up there I know that they will be your help and support through this! You have some great parents to lean on as well. Stay strong Kyle! ~ Chris Darrington

We are So Sorry to hear about what happened. We are thinking and praying for you and your family. Hang in there. ~Alesa Wilson Beard

Kyle, i love you so much! We've been praying for you. ~ Melissa Peterson

Kyle, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, if you need anything please let us know.. Your in our prayers ~ Brandy Hatch Udy

Hey Man, just want to let you know I too am thinking of you and praying for you. ~ Bryan Wade

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. ~ Haley Georges

I'm so sorry for your loss Kyle, your in my thoughts and prayers.~Emmylou Moulton

Hang in there Kyle, Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. ~ Dale Weeks

You are in our thoughts and prayers! ~ Emily Hoopes Werrett

Your family is in my prayers buddy! ~ L.P. Hatch

Big hugs your way, im thinking of you! ~ Audra Beard

Kyle I am so sorry for your loss. Just know that you're in my thoughts and loved by tons of people. ~ Cathy Phillips

kyle please know that we are thinking of you and you are definately in our prayers! ~ Sheena Van Leerdam

Kyle you're in our thoughts and prayers.~Megan Markegard

You're in our prayers!!!! ~ Randi Darrington Merrill

Kyle and Angela we love you both so much...we want to know that you both are in our thoughts and prayers. ~ Sara Sewell

Love you Kylie! Thinking of you! And you and your wife are definitely in my prayers! Love you guys lots!!!! ~ Serenity Woolstenhulme Stewart

even in the most frightening moments... we can always turn to comfort by prayer. you have a lot of love and prayers that are drenching you and your family right now. i hope you will receive and soak up ALL of that love- it will be a great strength to you. i am so sorry you are facing this unfortunate hardship right now..., but know that the Lord has promised us peace in times of trial. lmore prayers are coming your direction kyle! xoxo. ~ Daegan Cook Walk

Thinking of u...know u are both in our prayers. ~ Katie Beard Wynn

Kyle, we love you, You are both in our prayers ~ Deanne Woolstenhulme

Thinking of u! ~ Britni Burnside

Hang in there... You and you family are in my prayers ~ Kendra Parsons


No comments:

Post a Comment